We work with dedicated, skilled, qualified land & forest professionals to provide exemplary services to our clients. Does that sound like you? Then get in touch!
Lead Forest Manager
Based in S.E.England
The last few years have seen many positive changes to the business and much growth has followed.
We recognise the value of the people at the heart of our thriving business.
So now we're looking for an ambitious Forest Manager with the right skills and experience to develop our woodland business in the southeast.
Are you that person?
Lead Forest Manager
Are you an ambitious forest manager with skills and experience we need to develop our woodland business in the southeast?
This post requires a full understanding of Countryside Stewardship and the technical competence to deliver extensive woodland creation and management schemes.
Side by side with our recent merger partner Powell Forestry we offer an end to end forestry service in woodland creation, woodland management and harvesting and marketing of round timber to private landowners.
The Job Description:
Reporting and working with Directors, your role will be to
- Lead the forestry business to deliver it’s operational and financial objectives
- Prepare long terms plans within Countryside Stewardship securing financial support for woodland and environmental management
- Build a leading Woodland Creation design and implementation service
- Plan, budget and deliver annual work programmes for clients
- Support and guide the company’s other managers, field staff and contractors
- Ensure all work is compliant with Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Delivery a high standard of work within a budget and agreed timescales
- Constantly seek to improve performance and customer service
- Build and develop strong customer relations with local managing agents and estates
In addition candidates should ideally have or be working towards Professional Membership of the Institute of Chartered Foresters (or another relevant body).
Based at both company’s Midhurst, West Sussex or Blackboys, East Sussex office and operating principally over Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire and Kent.
Salary guide £45-50k
29th February 2020
Are you interested in applying?
Then talk to us on 01730 816941, ask for Tom or Ian.
Send us your CV
Alternatively, send us an email and tell us about yourself.
Include a CV and your daytime contact details and write FORESTRY VACANCY in the subject field.
Send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org